Have a passion for Outdoors, Land Rovers and Adventure? Then you’re invited to spend a few days with me on the Farm. Everyone ‘s Welcome!
About this Event
October 16-18th the leaves should be at peak color and temps will be comfortable in Sharon Springs, NY. It’s the perfect time to come and breathe the fresh country air on The Potratz Farm.
There is nothing like the green rolling hills, woods, creeks and beautiful sunrises and sunsets on the farm but we’re going to make it even better with providing some fun adventures.
During your visit to the farm you can enjoy:
- Previewing and Demo Drives in Helderburg Land Rover Defenders
- Sporting Clays/Skeet Course
- Axe Throwing Course
- Nightly Bonfires and Fire Pits
- Camping and Tenting
- Maps Provided of Local Minimum Maintenance Roads for Off Roading
- Wildlife and Bird Watching
- Mud Bog
- Hill Climbs
- Hiking, Mountain Biking and Motorcycle Trails
- Have a Horse then I suggest to bring him/her we have a lot of trails
There’s over a hundred acres to spread out and set up a camp or tent so it will be like your own private wilderness. You don’t have to own a Land Rover and everyone is welcome not just Gents.
- Bring your own camp stove and food (there’s also local restaurants)
- There is a local historic hotel if you don’t choose to camp The American Hotel
- Questions? Text Paul 518-788-4724
- Can you ride the horses? You will have to ask Christy 🙂
- Arrival time Friday 10am or when you get here
- Portable Bathrooms are on Property
- No, You don’t have to have a Land Rover, everyone is welcome
- Yes there are off-road trails you can drive on and maybe even ride with others
- It will happen rain, shine or snow…makes for more fun
- No there is not a charge it’s free and I look forward to meeting everyone
- Bring your own shotgun and shells if your going to shoot skeet
- Yes we have room for trailers but no power hook ups
Address: 130 Zeller Road Sharon Springs, NY 13459
We Are Planning Our Next Rovers and Gents in the Country for the Spring 2021
Sign Up to Get Notifications